Presenter(s): William J. Lorman, JD, PhD, MSN, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP, FIAAN, Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer Livengrin Foundation, Inc.
Target audience: This webinar is appropriate for providers and/or providers-in-training from diverse healthcare professions including physicians, nurses, dentists, physician assistants, pharmacists, and program administrators.
About the webinar: This webinar will provide information on the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act as it affects APNs and PAs who are waivered to prescribe buprenorphine. Additionally, information about the optimal populations who would benefit from buprenorphine maintenance along with suggested protocols for induction, titration and maintenance.
• Summarize the elements of the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act
• Describe the patient population who will respond best to buprenorphine maintenance
• Discuss protocols for induction and maintenance of buprenorphine.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please emailor call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.