Presenter(s): Wade Delk, BA, Michael Barnes, JD
About the webinar: The presenters will discuss the major issues affecting pain care policy with a focus on the need for a balanced approach in reducing the risk of prescription drug diversion and abuse, while simultaneously ensuring that patients in pain, with a legitimate need for controlled substances, have access to such medications. Presenters will discuss newly enacted federal policies and noteworthy pending federal- and state-level legislation affecting care for people with pain.
Educational objectives – to gain awareness and knowledge of:
- The Current level of the Opioid Abuse Problem
- The Federal & State Legislation introduced
- The Federal and State Regulations being developed
- Policy Makers and Regulators Motivations
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
NOTE: This archive webinar is NOT designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.