Share your expertise with clinicians asking for support in safe and effective opioid prescribing.
This application form should be completed by health professionals with expertise in the clinical use of opioid medications who are willing to answer questions/provide feedback to clinicians. You can be from any healthcare profession. We try to match clinical experts with those requesting someone to whom they can pose questions related to opioid prescribing by profession or by expertise if specific expertise is requested.
Please note: The Colleague Support Program is for educational purposes only. Participants agree that they will not rely on this information while treating patients or providing other professional services.
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing
- International Nurses Society on Addictions
- Southeastern Consortium for Substance Abuse Training
These organizations have joined together to provide colleague support and training resources to healthcare providers.